The aim of the practice is to provide the best possible general practice service to our patients. In order to achieve this we will:
- Provide care in accordance with the practice charter, the Dorset Health Authority and the national patient’s charter.
- We are part of Bournemouth and Poole Teaching Primary Care Trust and contribute to their Health Improvement Plan.
- Liaise with our patients, colleagues and other agencies.
- Develop management systems which allow us to monitor the quality delivered and also to identify the health needs of the community.
- Provide appropriate training to the practice staff, both medical and clerical.
Occasionally the practice receives donations or bequests. Sometimes these gifts are for designated purposes. Any donation which does not have a specific purpose will be allocated to our equipment fund. The fund is largely maintained by the doctors and used for the purchase of new equipment to enhance the service to our patients.